PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 100.36
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 100.36 is available. Most notable changes are:
- PHP debuggers “Listen for connections” is now easily controlled via toolbar button
Debugger port settings are back under PHP|Debug
- Cross-Browser bookmarklets for both Zend Debugger and xDebug are available. Get them from jetbrains.com/phpstorm/marklets
- More coming later. We are also open for your suggestions and improvements
- xdebug Start session – after pressing this all subsequent requests on domain will pop in listening IDE
- xdebug Stop session – helps when debugger keeps popping up because its cookie got stuck
- xdebug This page – simple and useful (but may seize working in Chrome)
- Commandline tools support is extended to support Zend Tool, Symfony tool and shell commands. Default keybinding is Ctrl+Shift+X
Goto Settings|Command Line Tools Support to configure zf and symfony.
Next builds will add the ability to provide completion and parameter info for any 3-rd party commandline tool via xml descriptor
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 100.36 for your platform from project EAP page or wait for an update/patch available notification (usually rolled out in a couple of days later).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team