PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.18

Posted on by Alexey Gopachenko

PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.18 is available. Albeit bugfixes in all areas, the most notable changes are:

• PHP debug run configurations & debugger mapping UI simplified. Debugger made completely independent of deployment plugin. Also, bookmarklets for easy launch and control of Zend Debugger within any browser will be published shortly
  • Command-line tools got the support for providing completion and parameter info for any 3-rd party command-line tool via XML descriptor. Just go to Settings|Command line support and add custom framework to start editing. More features like built-in and external documentation support follow
  • Zend Framework view scripts got more appropriate resolution of $this reference – to the Zend_View class, effectively enabling the proper code completion and analysis in these files. We will continue to enhance support for various this and other PHP framework features

Complete changelog
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes.

Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.18 for your platform from project EAP page or wait for an update/patch available notification (usually rolled out in a couple of days later).

Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team

Comments below can no longer be edited.

16 Responses to PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.18

1. Belkin says:

December 22, 2010

Big up 🙂
    fix one more bug with forms and i will be happy in next year :)))

big thanks for your work because i was working with difference ide but Storm is best!

2. OZ says:

December 22, 2010

Marry Christmas, and happy New Year.
    Thank you for all your hard work and great results.
    Special thanks from me for autocomplete and git 🙂

3. Sam Dark says:

December 22, 2010

Nice additions. Hope to get proper resolution of $this in another frameworks.

4. drian says:

December 23, 2010

Finally some Zend love 🙂 .. looking forward to other zend framework features

5. Zyava says:

December 23, 2010

Different color for class constant is really cool! Now code looks more readable.

6. Vitaliy says:

December 23, 2010

What about mapping with some root directories included in project.
    Example:
    I have magento directory – core magento sources and separate directory with my sources. 2 directories deploying into one directory to server. When I run debug (xdebug), appear error: Cannot find the local copy of file…

Mapping: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/314066/mapping.JPG
    Debug Error: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/314066/debug.JPG

7. Rafi says:

December 23, 2010

Where can I get some documentation about the command line tool and framework xml schema?

8. vstepanyuk says:

December 23, 2010

What about mapping with some root directories included in project?
    Example:

Mapping: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/314066/mapping.JPG
    Debug Error: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/314066/debug.JPG

9. Oleg says:

December 25, 2010

Installed new build but failed to setup debugging in this build again and MacGD8p works perfectly, I double checked all the setting in PhpStorm and php.ini but it doesn’t help, is there step by step troubleshooter?

10. sveri says:

December 25, 2010

For me debugging zend php applications with xdebug stopped working with that release 🙁
    I just cannot get it running, no matter which config i try, but it worked fine with the former EAP relases.
    Looking for a short step by step tutorial too.

11. Oleg says:

December 27, 2010

sveri, what kind of configurations you try? I’m trying PHP Remote Debug and PHP Web Application with no luck both of them 🙁
    Previous release wasn’t working for me either, previous but one worked as far as I remember

12. Nikolay Matveev says:

December 27, 2010

@Oleg, sveri
    Please read the following thread – http://devnet.jetbrains.net/message/5281768. It can help you to set up debugging.
    Detailed tutorial will be published within the next few days.

13. Mason says:

December 30, 2010

I see that the next build gets “run to cursor” working in the debugger once again (http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/WI-4572) – a very handy feature for how I work. That being broken, along with several other debug problems in recent builds, led me to delay upgrading to the latest EAP’s. However, EAP 98.364 expired on me today, and I was actually pretty happy with it. Is there a way to keep EAP 98.364 working just a bit longer? At least until 102.45 is available?

Also, any plans to move this feature to production: http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/WI-2462 ?

14. lavluda says:

January 3, 2011

it’s nice to see phpstorm 2 almost ready.

“We will continue to enhance support for various this and other PHP framework features”

any plan for codeigniter support ?

15. Jason says:

January 10, 2011

When will the next EAP/Beta be released?

16. Halil says:

January 12, 2011

For all who like to downgrade to this release: http://download.jetbrains.com/webide/PhpStorm-EAP-102.18.dmg