PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.56
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.56 is available and as usual brings you important bugfixes, performance and usability improvements plus several new features. Most notable changes are:
- PHPDoc @var annotations now support Netbeans/Zend style (single-asterisk), along with ability to put it after actual initialization. This was a highly requested feature to improve collaboration for teams using different IDEs simultaneously
- PHP completion will complete class names from other namespaces, inserting fully qualified name. You may need to invoke completion manually (or 2-nd time) to get the them in the completion list
- xDebug proxy support UI & workflow polished, with relevant actions available from Tools|xDebug Proxy menu
- xDebug evaluation “safe mode” will prevent you from evaluation of undefined variables in watches and value tooltips. It is useful for preventing known evaluation issues of Xdebug and some other side effects. Nevertheless “Evaluate” action will allow you to evaluate any expressions even contained undefined variables. Enable under Settings|PHP|Debug
- Phing got better support of various end-user environments along with other essential fixes
- PHP libraries can be quickly edited by pressing F4 on External Libraries tree node
Stay tuned for more info on new features and do not hesitate with your feedback – the 2.1 schedule is really tight!
UPD: we discovered that one critical fix was not included in initial release (107.53) and reissued build. Please update! Sorry for trouble.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.56 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP build 129.177/196Early Access Program
We continue to refine the IDE and work on plugin APIs. This build addresses both aspects by implementing a much requested feature purely relying on php-openapi. It required numerous adjustments - and much more are still pending, but we have a great progress. The generic Factory Metho…
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP Started – Build 129.91Early Access Program
We are happy to announce the beginning of PhpStorm 6.0.1 Early Access Program and the build 129.91 is already available for download. Just a couple of weeks after the major 6.0 update we are ready to deliver fresh build to be tested. On PHP side we are focused on bugfixes and new features, inc…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…