PhpStorm & WebStorm 5.0.2 released
We are rolling out set of very important fixes and performance improvements plus some new features:
- debugging of PHAR-packed code (only Xdebug engine supports this)
- resolving, validation, rename and find usages for goto labels
- indenting code with “Tab” key leaves HEREDOC end marker untouched
- support for “unlimited parameters” attribute in PHPDoc ($name…)
- complex doc @annotations (e.g. Doctrine) are not reformatted/broken anymore
- PHPUnit tags in PHPDoc completion
- support for JSDoc typecasts
- inspection with a quick fix for JSDoc not matching method/function signature
- warn if an explicitly return value from a constructor is not an Object
- default look and feel on Linux changed from GTK+ to Alloy IDEA – it uses system fonts and has a much better overall quality (worth to try for current users too)
- settings for Code Style, File Templates and Live Templates can be exported/imported separately and do not contain extra stuff like a list of recent projects, user credentials etc.
More details on bug fixes are available in issue tracker.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team