We are happy to announce the first public build of PhpStorm & WebStorm 6.0!
There’s a lot of changes. We started to work on core language features and later will show some love to tools and frameworks. The most visible of what’s already available today:
- Automatic generation of “use” clauses on class name completion
- Change signature refactoring
- Pull up/Push down for class members refactoring
- Better runtime error prevention – more problems will be caught by code analyser
- TypeScript support: coding assistance & debugging via source maps
- Dart support is now integrated into WebStorm
- Darcula – completely dark IDE interface option
We’ll publish a series of blog posts on these and other new features. Also, much more is coming!
As usual, bear in mind that you are getting a snapshot of work in progress and product will undergo series of technical and cosmetic changes.
- EAP users should know the drill, but since this is a major upgrade – we’ll repeat:
BACK UP YOUR PROJECT INFO BEFORE 1st RUN
- IDE Configs are stored in a separate folder, so all previous builds are unaffected by this one. Plus – automatic import will finally pick old ones up for you on the first run
- 3rd party plugins may cease to work with this build – ping authors for platform 12 support, we’ll gladly help them in case of trouble
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 6.0 EAP build 122.864 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team