PhpStorm & WebStorm 6 EAP build 123.66
This week’s build is again mostly a refinement before the upcoming round of major development. Some highlights are:
- Darcula UI should be now almost complete. Please start filing bugs on remaining problems.
- PHP composer projects got initial support. Tools | Init Composer will help you start a new project. Next step is the understanding the composer.json contents and helping you to work with it.
- PHP & Twig got new formatting engine that fixed tons of bugs and we plan to continue to work on this.
- PHP Mess Detector support is ready.
- OS X version should now support update via patch without breaking access to keychain (SVN credentials, etc). Please report if you affected again.
- Full change details available in project tracker. Note that JS, HTML, CSS and related technologies got separated into its own project with prefix WEB. All other WebStorm specific tickets will also live there.
As usual, bear in mind that you are getting a snapshot of work in progress and product will undergo series of technical and cosmetic changes.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 6.0 EAP build 123.66 for your platform from project EAP page. Patch-update will be available for Win and Linux but not for OS X this time.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP build 129.177/196Early Access Program
We continue to refine the IDE and work on plugin APIs. This build addresses both aspects by implementing a much requested feature purely relying on php-openapi. It required numerous adjustments - and much more are still pending, but we have a great progress. The generic Factory Metho…
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP Started – Build 129.91Early Access Program
We are happy to announce the beginning of PhpStorm 6.0.1 Early Access Program and the build 129.91 is already available for download. Just a couple of weeks after the major 6.0 update we are ready to deliver fresh build to be tested. On PHP side we are focused on bugfixes and new features, inc…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…