WebStorm 2.1 released!
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of WebStorm 2.1 – a minor update for our Web IDE.
The new release is based on the latest version of our IntelliJ Platform (v10.5) and brings you:
- htaccess support
- HTML tag tree highlighting
- Easier code completion that does not require you to press Shift for uppercase letters
- Reworked UI for Search/Replace
- New Diff tools for comparing directories, images and DB’s
- Misc. improvements for all supported VCS and noticeable improvements in performance
Note: until June 30 you can get 50% OFF on personal WebStorm Licenses! Don’t miss this great offer!
Develop with Pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
WebStorm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.2 is here with support for rpx and upx custom CSS property units and bug-fixes.
WebStorm 2023.2.1 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.1 is now available with many improvements for Angular, Svelte, Tailwind CSS, Astro, and more.
WebStorm 2023.2: Better Error Formatting, Enhancements for Vue, Preact, SolidJS, Angular and Svelte, GitLab Integration, and More
WebStorm 2023.2, the second update of the year, is out! Update to the latest release today.