Greetings from JetBrains!
- CoffeeScript navigation, completions, refactoring, error-checking and more.
- Integration with JSLint/JSHint enables new inspections to verify code quality.
- Significant improvements to FTP/SFTP Sync.
- TFS support and revision graph for GIT.
- Streamlined UI across all operating systems.
Read more about what’s new, download WebStorm 3.0 and do not miss another present — attractive WebStorm pricing before February 1, 2012!
Oh, and we also want to cordially thank all early adopters for your invaluable feedback!
Develop with pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
WebStorm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.2 is here with support for rpx and upx custom CSS property units and bug-fixes.
WebStorm 2023.2.1 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.1 is now available with many improvements for Angular, Svelte, Tailwind CSS, Astro, and more.
WebStorm 2023.2: Better Error Formatting, Enhancements for Vue, Preact, SolidJS, Angular and Svelte, GitLab Integration, and More
WebStorm 2023.2, the second update of the year, is out! Update to the latest release today.