WebStorm 5.0 released: introduces Live Edit and Jade, better JSDoc and Sass/SCSS & more
We have covered some of the new features here on the blog, and will continue publishing more. But here are the major additions this update brings to web developers:
- Live HTML/CSS/JS editing preview for Google Chrome — no more window-switching needed.
- Google Closure Compiler JSDoc annotations support
- Initial Jade templates support
- Lots of improvements for Sass/SCSS: better code completion, navigation, code formatting and support for advanced constructs
- JSTestDriver tests debugging
- Project-level JS libraries
- and many other changes.
For further details please read what’s new in WebStorm 5.0.
WebStorm 5.0 is a free update for everyone who purchased their license after Sep 6, 2011.
Do not miss our currently running Back to School special offer!
Back to School Sale!
Get up to 50% OFF personal licenses for WebStorm and other JetBrains products before September 14th.
Special offer details.