WebStorm 2017.3: improved Vue.js support, new refactorings, new REST Client, and more
🎉 Today we’re announcing WebStorm 2017.3 🎉
Here are the key highlights of WebStorm 2017.3 that you can’t miss:
objects and methods.
- Move class methods up the class hierarchy safely with the new ‘Pull member
- Use the new ‘Extract type’ and ‘Extract interface’ refactorings in TypeScript.
- Enjoy better code completion and navigation and new code snippets for
- Run tests with Jest in watch mode, update failing snapshots in one click, and
explore code coverage reports in the IDE.
- Test REST APIs right from the editor.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!