WebStorm 2017.3.3 is now available
WebStorm 2017.3.3 (173.4301.22) is now available!
As always, you can install this update using Toolbox App. If you’re using WebStorm 2017.3.1, 2017.3.2 or 2017.3.3 EAP, you will soon see an update notification in the IDE. If you are using an earlier WebStorm version, please download WebStorm 2017.3 from our website.
New in WebStorm 2017.3.3:
- Responses from the new REST Client are now formatted automatically (WEB-28672)
- Node.js debugger now supports –experimental-modules flag (WEB-30325)
- False positive errors from the eslint-plugin-import ESLint plugin were fixed (WEB-30497)
- Debug for apps created with Angular CLI 1.5.5+ (WEB-30035)
- Debugging the app’s main process with Electron 1.8.1+ (WEB-29655)
- Meteor debugger now uses –inspect by default (WEB-30124)
You can look through the full list of addressed issues in the Release notes.