🎉 Today we’re announcing WebStorm 2018.1! 🎉
Here are the key highlights of WebStorm 2018.1 that you can’t miss:
- Format your code with Prettier with a shortcut, Alt-Shift-Cmd/Ctrl-P.
- Commit to Git or add to a changelist only selected changes from a file.
- Create new Vue projects from the IDE’s Welcome screen using Vue CLI, and create new components using the Extract Vue Component refactoring.
- Configure Yarn or npm as a package manager used in the project, in the Node.js and npm preferences.
- Debug React Native apps that use Expo, as well as those already built and launched on a device.