WebStorm 2018.3.1 is available
WebStorm 2018.3.1, the first bug-fix update for the recently released WebStorm 2018.3, is now available!
- Support for TypeScript 3.2 features: BigInt (WEB-34802), object rest and spread on generic types (WEB-35664), configuration inheritance via node_modules packages (WEB-35522), and more.
- Code completion for Vue.js instance methods and properties (WEB-28529).
- Option to disable icons on the editor gutter for implemented and overridden methods (WEB-32824).
- Configurable syntax highlighting for Angular templates (WEB-35815).
- Support for the ECMAScript throw expression proposal (WEB-35752).
- Methods and properties are now resolved in Angular templates written in Pug (WEB-35848).
- 18 issues in the Angular support were fixed.
- Shortcuts for “Close tab” and “Select next/previous tab” now work again in the terminal (IDEA-200854).
- The prompt to override terminal history was removed (IDEA-202523).
- Select in… now works in the Search Everywhere popup (IDEA-197872).
- The problem with Replace in selection was fixed (IDEA-200011).
- Indentation now works correctly when the display scaling is 250% or higher (IDEA-202087).
- The problem with indexing when package.json contains
"//"in dependencies was fixed (WEB-36082).
Please also see the Release Notes.
The WebStorm Team
Prev post WebStorm 2018.3: improved Angular support, better autoimports, GitHub Pull Requests, and moreAccessibility Features in WebStorm 2018.3 Next post
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!