WebStorm 2018.3.2 (build 183.4886.41), the bug-fix update for WebStorm 2018.3, is now available!
- Completion for Bootstrap Vue (WEB-35477) and Shards Vue components (WEB-36054)
- Better support for Prettier 1.15 and above (WEB-35806)
- The Extract interface refactoring now works for objects (WEB-21926)
- The IDE now bundles TypeScript 3.2 (WEB-36159)
- The Optimize imports action now keeps the comment on top when ‘Sort imports
by modules’ is on (WEB-28878)
- The usage of the Angular template reference variable in the ViewChild selector is now resolved (WEB-36109)
- The problem with using Hebrew in the ‘Find in path’ dialog was fixed (IDEA-199367)
You can find the full list of addressed issues in the Release Notes.
The WebStorm Team