WebStorm 2019.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the recently released WebStorm 2019.1, is now available!
Syntax highlighting in the type info tooltip and documentation
We’ve also added highlighting for the code samples shown in the documentation popup.
Configuration for the use of aliases and path mappings in imports
Other improvements and fixes in WebStorm 2019.1.1:
- Support for Cucumber step definitions written using strings (WEB-15600)
- Performance problem when editing some TypeScript types was fixed (WEB-38026)
- Jump from the terminal to the editor for Esc (IDEA-116221)
- Improved font rendering on macOS (JBR-1174)
- Flow integration now uses Flow LSP (please note that on Windows we recommend disabling the Safe Write option when using Flow)
The WebStorm Team