WebStorm 2019.3.1 Is Available
WebStorm 2019.3.1, the first bug-fix update for the recently released WebStorm 2019.3, is now available!
You can update to it using the Toolbox App or right from the IDE. You can also download WebStorm 2019.3.1 from our website.
This bug-fix update comes with a few new features and improvements:
- Support for TypeScript 3.7’s `declare` property modifier (WEB-42630).
- Improved resolve for Meteor packages (WEB-21682 and WEB-42721).
Besides that, here’s what has been fixed in WebStorm 2019.3.1:
- The IDE correctly restores the layout of tool windows (IDEA-223706).
- In .js and .ts files, Tab now selects a completion suggestion instead of expanding the Emmet abbreviation (WEB-40926).
- Several performance issues were fixed including WEB-42708 and WEB-42657.
- The problem with debugging Node.js async hooks was solved (WEB-42661).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2019.3.1, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!