WebStorm 2019.3.2 Is Available
WebStorm 2019.3.2, the second bug-fix update for WebStorm 2019.3, is now available!
This bug-fix update comes with a couple of new features, such as:
- Support for loading Sass built-in modules with `@use` (WEB-42783).
- Initial support for type-only imports and exports in TypeScript 3.8 (WEB-43125).
Besides that, here’s what has been fixed in WebStorm 2019.3.2:
- Code completion for Node.js 13.5+ can now be enabled correctly on Windows (WEB-43088).
- Running tests with react-scripts now works again when using nvm (WEB-42729).
- The problem with running Karma tests in Angular apps was fixed (WEB-42752).
- yarn install is no longer incorrectly replaced with yarn add (WEB-42909).
- The issue with the resolve for Flow modules was fixed (WEB-40527).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2019.3.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
WebStorm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.2 is here with support for rpx and upx custom CSS property units and bug-fixes.
WebStorm 2023.2.1 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.1 is now available with many improvements for Angular, Svelte, Tailwind CSS, Astro, and more.
WebStorm 2023.2: Better Error Formatting, Enhancements for Vue, Preact, SolidJS, Angular and Svelte, GitLab Integration, and More
WebStorm 2023.2, the second update of the year, is out! Update to the latest release today.