WebStorm 2019.3.2, the second bug-fix update for WebStorm 2019.3, is now available!
This bug-fix update comes with a couple of new features, such as:
- Support for loading Sass built-in modules with
- Initial support for type-only imports and exports in TypeScript 3.8 (WEB-43125).
Besides that, here’s what has been fixed in WebStorm 2019.3.2:
- Code completion for Node.js 13.5+ can now be enabled correctly on Windows (WEB-43088).
- Running tests with react-scripts now works again when using nvm (WEB-42729).
- The problem with running Karma tests in Angular apps was fixed (WEB-42752).
- yarn install is no longer incorrectly replaced with yarn add (WEB-42909).
- The issue with the resolve for Flow modules was fixed (WEB-40527).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2019.3.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm Team