WebStorm 2019.3.3 Is Available
WebStorm 2019.3.3, the third bug-fix update for WebStorm 2019.3, is now available!
Here’s what you can find in WebStorm 2019.3.3:
- Support for `i18n-` attributes in Angular was added (WEB-39230).
- The problem with missing usage of private members in Vue components was solved (WEB-40644).
- Quasar components are now recognized when the 1.7.4 version is used (WEB-43354).
- Environment variables are now defined when using WSL node interpreter (WEB-42752).
- Several issues with Yarn 2 support were fixed (WEB-43384, WEB-43298, and WEB-43396).
- The problem with high battery consumption with the Vue.js plugin was solved (WEB-43017).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2019.3.3, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm Team