WebStorm 2020.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the recently released WebStorm 2020.1, is now available!
This bug-fix update comes with a couple of long-awaited enhancements, such as:
- Improvements to WSL 2 support (WEB-44463, WEB-44507): You can now use the TypeScript Language Service, linters, and Prettier in projects located in the WSL file system. Besides that, we’ve fixed the issue where the IDE failed to stop the running Node.js process whenever you tried to hit the Stop button (for information on how to use Node.js on WSL, see our documentation).
Here are some smaller but notable changes:
- Support for the ESLint 6.7 Suggestions API was added (WEB-44070).
- Hammer.js events are now recognized in Angular templates (WEB-43773).
- Several performance problems were solved (WEB-44844, WEB-43906, WEB-45024, IDEA-237965, and WEB-44548).
- Dependencies from pnpm workspaces are now properly indexed (WEB-44669).
- A number of disturbing, platform-wide bugs were fixed (including IDEA-229467, IDEA-233252, and IDEA-232070).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2020.1.1, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team