WebStorm 2020.1.2 Is Available
WebStorm 2020.1.2, the second bug-fix update for the recently released WebStorm 2020.1, is now available!
Here’s what has been fixed in v2020.1.2:
- All known Node.js-related problems with WSL were solved (WEB-39819).
- The problem with CSS3 grid layout properties being improperly formatted was solved (WEB-10013).
- Angular Material events are now properly recognized after running ng build (WEB-45270).
- Several performance problems were solved (WEB-45371, WEB-45028, WEB-45024, WEB-39488, and WEB-45369).
- Wrong project names and paths are no longer shown when you open a project using a shell script (IDEA-228859).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2020.1.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team