WebStorm 2020.1.2 Is Available
WebStorm 2020.1.2, the second bug-fix update for the recently released WebStorm 2020.1, is now available!
Here’s what has been fixed in v2020.1.2:
- All known Node.js-related problems with WSL were solved (WEB-39819).
- The problem with CSS3 grid layout properties being improperly formatted was solved (WEB-10013).
- Angular Material events are now properly recognized after running ng build (WEB-45270).
- Several performance problems were solved (WEB-45371, WEB-45028, WEB-45024, WEB-39488, and WEB-45369).
- Wrong project names and paths are no longer shown when you open a project using a shell script (IDEA-228859).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2020.1.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
WebStorm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.2 is here with support for rpx and upx custom CSS property units and bug-fixes.
WebStorm 2023.2.1 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.1 is now available with many improvements for Angular, Svelte, Tailwind CSS, Astro, and more.
WebStorm 2023.2: Better Error Formatting, Enhancements for Vue, Preact, SolidJS, Angular and Svelte, GitLab Integration, and More
WebStorm 2023.2, the second update of the year, is out! Update to the latest release today.