WebStorm 2021.2.2 Is Available
WebStorm 2021.2.2, the second bug-fix update for WebStorm 2021.2, is now available!
Here are the most notable fixes available in v2021.2.2:
- Fixed the bug with the Stop button not terminating running processes on the first attempt (IDEA-276772).
- Enable external diff tool should now work as expected (IDEA-271200).
- Added support for inline SCSS in Angular 12 (WEB-51018).
- Fixed a number of issues with Tailwind CSS (WEB-51764, WEB-52401, WEB-49736, WEB-52329, WEB-52506, and WEB-52535).
- Added support for ESLint 8.0 (WEB-52236).
- Code completion now works for style sheet properties and values in React Native apps (WEB-43144).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2021.2.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team