WebStorm 2021.2.2 Is Available
WebStorm 2021.2.2, the second bug-fix update for WebStorm 2021.2, is now available!
Here are the most notable fixes available in v2021.2.2:
- Fixed the bug with the Stop button not terminating running processes on the first attempt (IDEA-276772).
- Enable external diff tool should now work as expected (IDEA-271200).
- Added support for inline SCSS in Angular 12 (WEB-51018).
- Fixed a number of issues with Tailwind CSS (WEB-51764, WEB-52401, WEB-49736, WEB-52329, WEB-52506, and WEB-52535).
- Added support for ESLint 8.0 (WEB-52236).
- Code completion now works for style sheet properties and values in React Native apps (WEB-43144).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2021.2.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
WebStorm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.2 is here with support for rpx and upx custom CSS property units and bug-fixes.
WebStorm 2023.2.1 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.1 is now available with many improvements for Angular, Svelte, Tailwind CSS, Astro, and more.
WebStorm 2023.2: Better Error Formatting, Enhancements for Vue, Preact, SolidJS, Angular and Svelte, GitLab Integration, and More
WebStorm 2023.2, the second update of the year, is out! Update to the latest release today.