WebStorm 2022.1.2 Is Available
WebStorm 2022.1.2, the second bug-fix update for WebStorm 2022.1, is now available!
Here are the most notable fixes in v2022.1.2:
- Fixed the regression bug causing ESLint 8.0 not to work with Yarn PnP (WEB-55858).
- Fixed the issue with the wrong
keyvaluepipe type evaluation in Angular (WEB-51209).
- Solved a couple of problems with Angular Schematics (WEB-55218 and WEB-55659).
- Added support for the Vue 3
withDefaultscompiler macro (WEB-52128).
- Fixed the regression bug causing
awaitnot to be highlighted as a keyword in
- Implemented several improvements for TypeScript (WEB-52544, WEB-55517, and WEB-55516).
- Solved the problem causing the debugger to exit with “Process finished with exit code 1” when using the npm binary path for the package manager (WEB-55884).
- Fixed the issue causing the Git diff not to show in the Commit panel (IDEA-291970).
- Search Everywhere now works as expected when the terminal is in focus (IDEA-290102).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2022.1.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team