WebStorm 2022.1.3 Is Available
WebStorm 2022.1.3, the third bug-fix update for WebStorm 2022.1, is now available!
Here are the most notable fixes available in v2022.1.3:
- Fixed the issue causing a misleading error message when using
calc()function in SCSS files (WEB-54056).
- Fixed the issue causing an “Unexpected term” error when using a variable in a
max()arguments list (WEB-52057).
- Fixed the issue causing clickable file paths to not work in the VCS tool window (IDEA-292405).
- Resolved the issue with the New Project button on the Welcome screen not working (IDEA-276553).
- Resolved the UI issue with a truncated VCS in-editor menu (IDEA-294928).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2022.1.3, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
WebStorm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.2 is here with support for rpx and upx custom CSS property units and bug-fixes.
WebStorm 2023.2.1 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.1 is now available with many improvements for Angular, Svelte, Tailwind CSS, Astro, and more.
WebStorm 2023.2: Better Error Formatting, Enhancements for Vue, Preact, SolidJS, Angular and Svelte, GitLab Integration, and More
WebStorm 2023.2, the second update of the year, is out! Update to the latest release today.