WebStorm 2022.1.3 Is Available
WebStorm 2022.1.3, the third bug-fix update for WebStorm 2022.1, is now available!
Here are the most notable fixes available in v2022.1.3:
- Fixed the issue causing a misleading error message when using
calc()function in SCSS files (WEB-54056).
- Fixed the issue causing an “Unexpected term” error when using a variable in a
max()arguments list (WEB-52057).
- Fixed the issue causing clickable file paths to not work in the VCS tool window (IDEA-292405).
- Resolved the issue with the New Project button on the Welcome screen not working (IDEA-276553).
- Resolved the UI issue with a truncated VCS in-editor menu (IDEA-294928).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2022.1.3, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team