WebStorm 2022.2.1 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2022.2.1, the first bug-fix update for WebStorm 2022.2, is now available! It’s packed with many improvements, including support for Vite aliases and fixes for Vue 3 and Angular 14.
Better Vite support
Other notable improvements
Here are some other notable fixes in v2022.2.1:
- WebStorm will include the .vue extension in the import statements added manually in projects with Vue and TypeScript (WEB-48458).
- Angular Schematics and the Extract Component refactoring should now work as expected with Angular 14 (WEB-55218 and WEB-55219).
- Fixed regression bugs with the Terminal tab names (IDEA-297207 and IDEA-290225).
- Fixed the issue causing incorrect preview rendering of Mermaid diagrams containing non-ASCII characters (IDEA-289431).
- Fixed the issue causing incorrect type inference of the
storeToRefsmethod from Pinia (WEB-54474).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2022.2.1, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team