WebStorm 2022.2.1 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2022.2.1, the first bug-fix update for WebStorm 2022.2, is now available! It’s packed with many improvements, including support for Vite aliases and fixes for Vue 3 and Angular 14.
You can update to v2022.2.1 by using the Toolbox App, installing it right from the IDE, or downloading it from our website.
Better Vite support
Other notable improvements
Here are some other notable fixes in v2022.2.1:
- WebStorm will include the .vue extension in the import statements added manually in projects with Vue and TypeScript (WEB-48458).
- Angular Schematics and the Extract Component refactoring should now work as expected with Angular 14 (WEB-55218 and WEB-55219).
- Fixed regression bugs with the Terminal tab names (IDEA-297207 and IDEA-290225).
- Fixed the issue causing incorrect preview rendering of Mermaid diagrams containing non-ASCII characters (IDEA-289431).
- Fixed the issue causing incorrect type inference of the
storeToRefsmethod from Pinia (WEB-54474).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2022.2.1, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!