Here is the list of talks in the order in which they will take place on November 10:
- Blitz.js: The Next.js Toolkit for Rapid Iteration, by Aleksandra Sikora
- I Would Never Use an ORM, by Matteo Collina
- Behind the Scenes: Discussing One of the Most Interesting TypeScript 4.9 Features, by Andrey Starovoyt
- Design Decisions for the Components Library, by Alexey Shestakov
- The World Beyond Components, by Ryan Carniato
- Nuxt 3 – More Than Vue 3 on Steroids, by Alexander Lichter
- What’s New in Angular v15, by Minko Gechev
Attend just a few talks, or watch them all – it’s up to you!
What to expect
Each presentation will be 30 minutes long with a 10-minute Q&A session afterward, so don’t forget to prepare your questions and join us live to ask them!
We’ll stream the event on YouTube, and all the talks will remain available after the event is over so you can catch up on any you missed.
P.S. If you missed last year’s event, you can check out this YouTube playlist.
We hope to see you soon!
The JetBrains team
Subscribe to Blog updates
What’s Next: The WebStorm 2024.1 Roadmap
See what we have planned for our first major release of 2024.
Try the Future TypeScript Engine With the WebStorm@next Program
There is an experimental WebStorm@next build, which introduces improved type inference for enhanced performance and accuracy. You can install it via the Toolbox App.
Learn from community experts, catch up on the latest trends, and connect with other like-minded professionals!