WebStorm 2023.1.2 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.1.2, the second bug-fix update for WebStorm 2023.1, is now available!
Improved documentation for Angular-related symbols
We now provide more documentation for pipes, properties, and directives. You can see the documentation when you hover over symbols or invoke show documentation in completion (F1 / Ctrl+Q). The documentation will show you information not only for the property but also for the directive itself.
Improved pipe reference resolution
We’ve fixed the issue causing incorrect type evaluation for pipes with transform property with an indirect function instead of a method.
Fixed comment action in Astro
We’re continuing our work on improving the Astro support in WebStorm. This build fixes the issue that was causing the IDE to add comments incorrectly in the Astro template part when invoking the comment action.
Fixed indent settings in Vue template
We’ve fixed the issue causing Vue template indent settings to be ignored on reformatting. This regression prevented the correct code formatting as set in the indent preferences Settings | Editor | Code Style | Vue template.
Other notable improvements
Here are some of the other notable fixes in v2023.1.2:
- We’ve fixed the issue causing incorrect type definition for the Vue
isattribute, which was throwing type mismatch errors when using component ref as
- We’ve fixed the issue causing whitespace to be marked as an incorrect value in CSS Custom Properties (WEB-20700).
- We’ve fixed the regression causing usages of components imported with barrel import to not be found in show usages (WEB-60152).
- We’ve updated the Prisma plugin
- We’ve fixed the issue with the long inlay hints. Now long objects and union types will be collapsed by default (WEB-59322).
That’s all for today! For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2023.1.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!