WebStorm 2023.2.2 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.2, the second bug-fix update for WebStorm 2023.2, is now available!
Here are some of the notable updates in v2023.2.2:
- We’ve added support for
upxcustom CSS property units (WEB-34460).
- We’ve fixed the issue causing the TypeScript type error popup to not be scrollable (WEB-61953).
- We’ve fixed the issues causing the Vue.js completion without quotes inside an
injectarray in Options API and in the
inject()function in Composition API to not work (WEB-62003).
- We’ve fixed the issue causing the same nested class to be suggested twice in completion in CSS files (WEB-61969).
- We’ve added the opportunity to turn off optional TypeScript service inspections (WEB-62507).
- We’ve fixed the issue causing updater conflicts in the installation (IDEA-330340).
- We’ve fixed the issue causing the IDE to hang on the splash screen (IDEA-314813).
That’s all for today! For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2023.2.2, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
WebStorm 2023.2.1 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.2.1 is now available with many improvements for Angular, Svelte, Tailwind CSS, Astro, and more.
WebStorm 2023.2: Better Error Formatting, Enhancements for Vue, Preact, SolidJS, Angular and Svelte, GitLab Integration, and More
WebStorm 2023.2, the second update of the year, is out! Update to the latest release today.
WebStorm 2023.1.4 Is Now Available
WebStorm 2023.1.4 is now available. Update to the latest build today.