WebStorm 2019.3.1, the first bug-fix update for the recently released WebStorm 2019.3, is now available!
This bug-fix update comes with a few new features and improvements:
- Support for TypeScript 3.7’s
declareproperty modifier (WEB-42630).
- Improved resolve for Meteor packages (WEB-21682 and WEB-42721).
Besides that, here’s what has been fixed in WebStorm 2019.3.1:
- The IDE correctly restores the layout of tool windows (IDEA-223706).
- In .js and .ts files, Tab now selects a completion suggestion instead of expanding the Emmet abbreviation (WEB-40926).
- Several performance issues were fixed including WEB-42708 and WEB-42657.
- The problem with debugging Node.js async hooks was solved (WEB-42661).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2019.3.1, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm Team