AppCode 1.5: Feel the Freedom and Power of Refactoring!
Please welcome — AppCode 1.5 is officially released!
Here are some changes that make us especially proud:
- Almost three times as many refactorings. We’ve added extract parameter, extract instance variable, etc. You can inline anything and do things like convert local variable to ivar/property/parameter in the blink of an eye.
- The debugger got a number of great improvements, e.g. code completion in the debugger console, exception breakpoints, viewing the contents of STL container objects, etc.
- We’ve improved C++ coding with auto-import and a better code completion.
- New views: ‘Hierarchy’ to explore imports hierarchy and ‘Call Hierarchy’ to examine your code execution flow.
- Better Xcode interoperability is ensured: Xcode Schemes are auto synced with run configuration, added ability to manage targets in AppCode and Xcode 4.4 is supported.
- We’ve sped up project indexing and reload after external changes.
- And we’ve further updated the IDE UI.
For more details and screenshots, check AppCode web site and download the smartest Objective-C IDE ever!
Note, that if you own an AppCode 1.0 license, 1.5 is a FREE update for you, according to our 1 year of free updates licensing policy.
Develop with pleasure!
-The AppCode Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…