Webinar Recording: What’s New in PhpStorm 8
The recording of our October 7th webinar, What’s New in PhpStorm 8: Evolving with You with Maarten Balliauw, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel.
During the webinar, Maarten provides an overview of the new features and major improvements brought by PhpStorm 8 release.
PhpStorm 8, released on 16th September 2014, brings even more emerging technologies to help you enjoy web development, with deepest-ever code understanding and advanced support for remote environments.
- PHP Language Support: completely re-worked language injections into PHP literals; PHP 5.6 full support; source & test directories for PHP
- Frameworks: Blade template engine support; WordPress support; Drupal 8 support
- Behat support
- Remote PHP interpreters support
- Web technologies: AngularJS; Grunt; spy-js
- Platform: Multiple carets and selections; working with a single file without creating a project; bundled Scratch plugin
- and more…