CLion EAP under your Christmas tree
Christmas is coming! And the presents are right here – find a new CLion EAP build under your Christmas tree.
The most valuable changes are:
- Debugger doesn’t hang on ‘cin >>’ operator any more.
- When performing Invalidate caches, CMake generated folders are reset now as well (by the way, Help | Show Generated CMake File in… opens the folder that contains all generated files to help investigate problems).
- Several actions and features were renamed to follow C++ naming convention. For example, Override/Imprelement function (
Ctrl+I) action, a couple of C/C++ code style settings (Editor | Code Style | C/C++), etc.
- Incorrect error highlighting of initializer lists with constructors inside when GNU STL is used was fixed (CPP-1619).
- Parser is not confused any more with several constructors (CPP-1061).
- Rename refactoring for a C++11
usingtype alias works without throwing exception now.
- Function and keywords were accidentally colored with the same orange color in the previous build, the inaccuracy is fixed now.
This build also includes editor performance improvements and a
Q_OBJECT problem fix for the Qt users (CPP-964).
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
JetBrains CLion Team