CLion EAP under your Christmas tree
Christmas is coming! And the presents are right here – find a new CLion EAP build under your Christmas tree.
The most valuable changes are:
- Debugger doesn’t hang on ‘cin >>’ operator any more.
- When performing Invalidate caches, CMake generated folders are reset now as well (by the way, Help | Show Generated CMake File in… opens the folder that contains all generated files to help investigate problems).
- Several actions and features were renamed to follow C++ naming convention. For example, Override/Imprelement function (
Ctrl+I) action, a couple of C/C++ code style settings (Editor | Code Style | C/C++), etc.
- Incorrect error highlighting of initializer lists with constructors inside when GNU STL is used was fixed (CPP-1619).
- Parser is not confused any more with several constructors (CPP-1061).
- Rename refactoring for a C++11
usingtype alias works without throwing exception now.
- Function and keywords were accidentally colored with the same orange color in the previous build, the inaccuracy is fixed now.
This build also includes editor performance improvements and a
Q_OBJECT problem fix for the Qt users (CPP-964).
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
JetBrains CLion Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
CLion 2023.3 Release Candidate
CLion 2023.3 is on its way, and the release candidate for v2023.3 is already available! To install CLion 2023.3 RC (build 233.11799.171), download it from the website, update via the Toolbox App, or use this snap package (for Ubuntu). You need an active subscription or a trial license to use CLi…
CLion Nova: A New Update With Various Bug Fixes
CLion Nova, a free preview of CLion with the ReSharper C++/Rider C++ language engine, was announced recently. We’re excited to see how well you liked the first build! There are about 3,700 users right now and the overall feedback is mostly positive, especially that which is related to performance an…
CLion 2023.3 Goes Beta
The Beta version of CLion Classic 2023.3 is now available with key improvements and changes that are expected in the upcoming release. Download build 233.11799.37 from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package for Ubuntu. If you are using CLion Nova, note that we do not plan to release…
CLion Nova Explodes onto the C and C++ Development Scene
TL;DR Today, we’re announcing a free early preview of CLion, which uses the ReSharper C++/Rider C++ language engine instead of the CLion "legacy" engine. The Preview build is available via our dedicated Toolbox App feed. At some point in 2024, depending on the results of the feedback coll…