New CLion EAP: Boundless opportunities of CMake at your fingertips
As many of you know already we are planning to release CLion 1.0 in Q1 2015, thus it’s time for another EAP build with new features and important bug fixes.
In this build we’ve introduced a new feature following the top-voted requests in our tracker. If you open Settings/Preferences menu and select ‘Build, Execution, Deployment’, you’ll see a new page there called CMake:
Here you can:
- Allow CLion automatically reload your project during editing.
- Pass any variables to the CMake command.
- Or any system or custom environment variable of your choice.
- Specify build options (if nothing is specified, the default setting -j
is used) or build output directory.
Pay attention, that these settings are valid for the current project only.
Other noticeable changes include:
- Project is now reloaded automatically in case of toolchain changes.
#ifdefbranches can be folded/unfolded now.
The CLion Team