CLion 1.2 EAP. new build (142.5239.6) is available
We are moving forward to the release with the next 1.2 EAP build available today. As usual get a patch update, in case you are using previous EAP build.
Find the full list of fixes and improvements in our tracker, and here we are going to highlight the most notable changes:
- Windows users will be glad to know that we’ve updated supported Cygwin version to 2.* (was 1.7.32 – 2.0.* before).
- False positive warning “Value escapes the local scope” is fixed (CPP-807)
- __thread qualifier is now resolved correctly.
- A bug with false inspection “Local variable might not have been initialized” for the class with implicit default constructor is now fixed (CPP-1865).
- False syntax errors reported by CLion when using Catch unit testing framework are now gone.
- CLion now handles correctly the return types of implicitly called conversion operators (CPP-3985).
- In case you want to navigate to matching brace/parenthesis/bracket quickly, press now
Shift+Ctrl+Mon Windows/Linux or
Ctrl+Mon OS X.
Download a new EAP and give it a try. In case you find any problem, please, report it to our tracker.
The CLion Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
CLion Classic 2023.3 Released With AI Assistant, Meson and Bazel Support, Enhancements for Embedded Developers
CLion 2023.3 features JetBrains AI Assistant, expands project models support, and empowers embedded developers with support for device tree files.
CLion 2023.3 Release Candidate
CLion 2023.3 is on its way, and the release candidate for v2023.3 is already available! To install CLion 2023.3 RC (build 233.11799.171), download it from the website, update via the Toolbox App, or use this snap package (for Ubuntu). You need an active subscription or a trial license to use CLi…
CLion Nova: A New Update With Various Bug Fixes
CLion Nova, a free preview of CLion with the ReSharper C++/Rider C++ language engine, was announced recently. We’re excited to see how well you liked the first build! There are about 3,700 users right now and the overall feedback is mostly positive, especially that which is related to performance an…
CLion 2023.3 Goes Beta
The Beta version of CLion Classic 2023.3 is now available with key improvements and changes that are expected in the upcoming release. Download build 233.11799.37 from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package for Ubuntu. If you are using CLion Nova, note that we do not plan to release…