We are moving forward to the release with the next 1.2 EAP build available today. As usual get a patch update, in case you are using previous EAP build.
Find the full list of fixes and improvements in our tracker, and here we are going to highlight the most notable changes:
- Windows users will be glad to know that we’ve updated supported Cygwin version to 2.* (was 1.7.32 – 2.0.* before).
- False positive warning “Value escapes the local scope” is fixed (CPP-807)
- __thread qualifier is now resolved correctly.
- A bug with false inspection “Local variable might not have been initialized” for the class with implicit default constructor is now fixed (CPP-1865).
- False syntax errors reported by CLion when using Catch unit testing framework are now gone.
- CLion now handles correctly the return types of implicitly called conversion operators (CPP-3985).
- In case you want to navigate to matching brace/parenthesis/bracket quickly, press now
Shift+Ctrl+Mon Windows/Linux or
Ctrl+Mon OS X.
Download a new EAP and give it a try. In case you find any problem, please, report it to our tracker.
The CLion Team