CLion 2016.3.1 update is available
CLion 2016.3.1, the first bug-fix update for the recently released major version, is now available!
If you’re using CLion 2016.3, a patch-update should be available. If you’re using an earlier version, give CLion 2016.3 and its new features a try and download it for a free 30-day evaluation.
Find below a short summary of the important fixes and changes:
- Fix for user-defined literals rename inside namespaces.
- Ellipsis support in Doxygen.
- Several CMake bug-fixes and reload behavior improvements.
- A more accurate Simplify quick-fix.
- Fix for the sysroot problem in remote GDB debug.
See the full release notes here.
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop