CLion 2018.3.2 bug-fix update

Anastasia Kazakova

Hi,

Please welcome the second bug-fix update for CLion 2018.3 – 2018.3.2, build 183.4886.39. Get this fresh build from our website or via Toolbox App, or use snap packages (for Ubuntu). A patch-update will be available shortly.

Download CLion

The highlights from this build include:

The full release notes are available here.

Interested to see what we have in the works? Check out our roadmap for CLion 2019.1.

Your CLion Team
JetBrains
The Drive to Develop

Comments below can no longer be edited.

7 Responses to CLion 2018.3.2 bug-fix update

1. Yaroslav Kihtan says:

December 19, 2018

We are still facing very annoying performance issue, please do something with it

• Anastasia Kazakova says:

December 19, 2018

Thank you for such a detailed report, we’ll check it asap

2. Tano says:

December 23, 2018

Hi Anastasia, I hope that you will fix soon the problems regarding “field x is not used”, it happens very frequent on a small projects (3500 LOC) when I add/modify a member variable in a class, one or more other members near it are marked as “not used”. The only solution is to invalidate cache/restart.
    Opened already CPP-14808 for this.
    Merry Christmas 🙂

• Tano says:

December 23, 2018

Sorry but this looks a bit embarassing, …I just add an empty line and suddenly one of my enums appears as unused…
      https://giphy.com/gifs/vNp5XzEqEtrDwPdE8W (I also attached this and the logs in the bug)

• Anastasia Kazakova says:

December 24, 2018

Should be fixed in 2019.1, you’ll be able to verify in 2019.1 EAP when available. Approx in a month or so.

3. Helge Penne says:

January 2, 2019

Thanks. I hope you can fix CPP-14859 as well. Also, if there is any possibility of testing the coming solution for CPP-1274 as early as possible then I’d be most interested (even a pre-EAP build).

• Anastasia Kazakova says:

January 4, 2019

We do hope to fix a freeze from CPP-14859 asap. And CPP-1274 most likely will be available in the first 19.1 EAP, somewhere in mid January. It’s under internal testing now, so we hope to deliver with the first EAP.