CLion 2019.1.4 bug-fix update
A new bug-fix update CLion 2019.1.4 has just been released! Build 191.7479.33 is now available to download from our website, via the Toolbox App, or via snap (for Ubuntu). A patch-update will be available shortly.
Here’s a brief overview of the improvements and bug fixes:
- If you open a project from the invalid compile_commands.json file and then fix it manually, CLion will now suggest to auto-reload the project for you (CPP-16088)
- Changes in the Environment variables field of the Run/Debug Configurations are now saved correctly by the IDE (IDEA-208525)
- The font settings on Linux are now saved correctly by the IDE (IDEA-206180)
- The Find in Path dialog now closes when opening a project in the same window (IDEA-204277)
- A few IDE hangs are fixed
Full release notes are here.
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open
We recently shared our preliminary plans for v2023.3, which we plan to release at the end of November. We are now happy to announce that the CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) starts today! Our EAP lets the community participate in discussions devoted to our products and influence the developm…
CLion 2023.2.2 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.2 is now available! The fixes included in this bug-fix update are listed below. Download build 232.9921.42 from our website, through the Toolbox App, as a snap package for Ubuntu, or via a patch from inside the IDE. DOWNLOAD CLION This update’s main highlights includ…
CLion 2023.2.1 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.1 is now available! If you haven’t yet upgraded to v2023.2, now is definitely a good time to do so! The key enhancements in the major 2023.2 update include: The Beta version of AI Assistant is now available as a plugin with limited access. Streamlined integratio…