CLion 2019.1.4 bug-fix update
A new bug-fix update CLion 2019.1.4 has just been released! Build 191.7479.33 is now available to download from our website, via the Toolbox App, or via snap (for Ubuntu). A patch-update will be available shortly.
Here’s a brief overview of the improvements and bug fixes:
- If you open a project from the invalid compile_commands.json file and then fix it manually, CLion will now suggest to auto-reload the project for you (CPP-16088)
- Changes in the Environment variables field of the Run/Debug Configurations are now saved correctly by the IDE (IDEA-208525)
- The font settings on Linux are now saved correctly by the IDE (IDEA-206180)
- The Find in Path dialog now closes when opening a project in the same window (IDEA-204277)
- A few IDE hangs are fixed
Full release notes are here.
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop