Please welcome the Release Candidate for the upcoming CLion 2019.3!
To install CLion 2019.3 RC (build 193.5233.56), download it from the website, update from our Toolbox App, or use a snap package (for Ubuntu). Please note that to use CLion 2019.3 RC, you need to either have an active subscription or start a 30-day evaluation period. No patches are provided for this release candidate, but you can expect a patch from the latest 2019.2.5 update to the 2019.3 release version.
Here are the main bug-fixes and improvements:
- C++20’s Concepts completion fixes:
- Include expressions from required function calls into completion list (CPP-17939).
- Missing completion for member called as a template function’s argument (CPP-17975).
- Missing completion for member called inside of
- Missing completion for a nested type used inside of
- Fixed regressions with Extract parameter (CPP-17970) and Extract Function (CPP-17563).
- Fixed incorrect highlighting of the alias template with Clangd (CPP-15412).
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop