CLion 2019.3 Release Candidate is out!
Please welcome the Release Candidate for the upcoming CLion 2019.3!
To install CLion 2019.3 RC (build 193.5233.56), download it from the website, update from our Toolbox App, or use a snap package (for Ubuntu). Please note that to use CLion 2019.3 RC, you need to either have an active subscription or start a 30-day evaluation period. No patches are provided for this release candidate, but you can expect a patch from the latest 2019.2.5 update to the 2019.3 release version.
Here are the main bug-fixes and improvements:
- C++20’s Concepts completion fixes:
- Include expressions from required function calls into completion list (CPP-17939).
- Missing completion for member called as a template function’s argument (CPP-17975).
- Missing completion for member called inside of
- Missing completion for a nested type used inside of
- Fixed regressions with Extract parameter (CPP-17970) and Extract Function (CPP-17563).
- Fixed incorrect highlighting of the alias template with Clangd (CPP-15412).
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!