As you probably know, we released CLion 2020.1 this April and since then we’ve published our plans for CLion 2020.2. For those using the previous version, v2019.3, today we’d like to provide a helpful bug-fix.
CLion 2019.3.6 (build 193.7288.25) is now available for download from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package (for Ubuntu). A patch update will be available shortly.
Here are the main highlights of the update:
- C++ specific fixes:
- From the IntelliJ Platform:
- We’ve fixed the regression that prevented the IDE from starting if it was installed in a path with non-ASCII characters (IDEA-235754).
- The IDE now shows the confirmation dialog when deleting a directory that is under SVN (IDEA-228828).
- A bug is fixed with the licence server address cleared when it’s unreachable (IDEA-235344).
- Other IntelliJ Platform fixes.
- The issue with displaying the context menu or main menu popups in Full Screen mode under XFCE has been fixed (JBR-2143)
- Plus a few other JetBrains Runtime fixes.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop