CLion 2019.3.6 Bug-fix Update
As you probably know, we released CLion 2020.1 this April and since then we’ve published our plans for CLion 2020.2. For those using the previous version, v2019.3, today we’d like to provide a helpful bug-fix.
CLion 2019.3.6 (build 193.7288.25) is now available for download from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package (for Ubuntu). A patch update will be available shortly.
Here are the main highlights of the update:
- C++ specific fixes:
- From the IntelliJ Platform:
- We’ve fixed the regression that prevented the IDE from starting if it was installed in a path with non-ASCII characters (IDEA-235754).
- The IDE now shows the confirmation dialog when deleting a directory that is under SVN (IDEA-228828).
- A bug is fixed with the licence server address cleared when it’s unreachable (IDEA-235344).
- Other IntelliJ Platform fixes.
- The issue with displaying the context menu or main menu popups in Full Screen mode under XFCE has been fixed (JBR-2143)
- Plus a few other JetBrains Runtime fixes.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open
We recently shared our preliminary plans for v2023.3, which we plan to release at the end of November. We are now happy to announce that the CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) starts today! Our EAP lets the community participate in discussions devoted to our products and influence the developm…
CLion 2023.2.2 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.2 is now available! The fixes included in this bug-fix update are listed below. Download build 232.9921.42 from our website, through the Toolbox App, as a snap package for Ubuntu, or via a patch from inside the IDE. DOWNLOAD CLION This update’s main highlights includ…
CLion 2023.2.1 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.1 is now available! If you haven’t yet upgraded to v2023.2, now is definitely a good time to do so! The key enhancements in the major 2023.2 update include: The Beta version of AI Assistant is now available as a plugin with limited access. Streamlined integratio…