CLion 2021.1.2 Bug-fix Update
The early access program for CLion 2021.2 is already open. Meanwhile, we’re working on bug fixes for version 2021.1 and today have released the 2021.1.2 bug-fix update.
The highlights include:
constevalin Override/Generate dialogs and Structure view.
Generate Definition action no longer loses the
requiresclause of a constrained function.
- Override action no longer drops trailing return type in cases when a function has overloads.
Override action no longer loses the
- Join lines action became more accurate (CPP-24990, CPP-25010).
- Quick fix to change return type or add return statement is available now for consteval functions.
- A lot of fixes for false positives in the Unused code inspection, as well as fixes for the corresponding safe delete quick fixes.
Incorrect reformatting of the bitwise
Incorrect braces indentation after
#pragma omp parallelis fixed.
- Incorrect reformatting of the bitwise
- GDB 10.1 no longer crashes when printing a struct variable with a flexible array member (CPP-24874).
- GDB on macOS now works with remote targets.
- Custom Build Application configuration now skips the Build step if the tool is not specified (CPP-25004).
- Other improvements:
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop