CLion 2021.1.3 Bug-fix Update With Fixes for CUDA and More
The highlights include:
- Fixes for CUDA:
- Fixed red CUDA code with Visual Studio C++ toolchain (CPP-25687).
- Fixed the code completion in CUDA code that stopped working after including a normal C++ header file (*.h) to the CUDA files (CPP-25144).
- Fixed the incorrect error Use of undeclared identificator __cudaPushCallConfiguration (CPP-25157).
- IntelliJ-platform fixes:
- JetBrains Runtime was updated to 11.0.11-b1341.60, which includes many UI fixes.
- CLion no longer shows update notifications from disabled plugins (IDEA-267878).
Ctrl+Shift+Arrowkeys work for text selection as it should, instead of resizing the dialog by mistake (IDEA-267294).
- Fixed an unexpected closure of the Compare with branch dialog (IDEA-251381).
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop