CLion 2021.2.4 Bug-fix Update
Since rolling out CLion 2021.3 a couple of weeks ago, we’ve been working on some critical bug-fixes in CLion 2021.2. Today we are releasing a bug-fix update for it, CLion 2021.2.4.
The main highlights:
- Fixed the Main menu so it now loads instantly (IDEA-277709).
- Fixed the low resolution of the icons in the main menu (IDEA-283733).
- Fixed the File mask drop-down list so it now properly displays the available masks (IDEA-236785).
- Fixed the results tabs so that only the intended ones respond when you close them (IDEA-274154).
- Fixed the IDE’s behavior when switching between Git branches – unexpected empty windows no longer appear (IDEA-277226).
- Fixed a regression when opening a CMake project without an .idea folder in it (CPP-26927).
The full release notes are available here.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop