CLion 2022.1 EAP3: Enhanced Type Hints, Fixes in Auto-Import and Navigation, and More Flexible Reset Options in Embedded GDB Server Configurations
The new CLion 2022.1 EAP build, 221.4501.161, is now available from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package (if you are using Ubuntu). Note that if you are on macOS, there is a separate build for Apple Silicon (M1 chip).
Those who are already using EAP2 can apply a patch to update to EAP3.
The main highlights:
- Inlay Hints improvements:
- We’ve fixed a bug that was causing the auto-import pop-up to appear multiple times after the auto-import suggestion had been accepted (CPP-6267).
- When clicking on the left-gutter navigation icons, navigation now happens immediately when there is only one viable option to navigate to. No context menu is opened in this case.
- The Embedded GDB Server configuration can now reset the device at different stages: Before or After the download (i.e. flashing MCU ROM or writing to RAM), Always (both before and after), or Never:
- Several exceptions were addressed in this build.
The full release notes are available here.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!