CLion 2022.3 Goes Beta
The Beta version of CLion is now available with the key improvements and changes that are expected in the upcoming 2022.3 release. Download build 223.7571.59 from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package (for Ubuntu).
- The debugger now works if event tracing for CMake profiling is enabled (CPP-30395).
- When you rename the CMake profile in the settings, the change is now propagated to the existing CMake Debug run configuration (CPP-30563).
- We added support for importing standard library headers.
- We added support for Microsoft C++ Standard Library importable as modules (CPP-30782).
- We added support for modules that are defined in regular .cpp files and not just in a file with a module extension (.cppm, .ixx, .mxx).
- We added support for module names consisting of identifiers separated by dots (CPP-30794).
- We improved keyword completion for C++20 modules.
- We improved formatting for C++20 modules.
The option to run single files
A quick-fix to create a C/C++ File run/debug configuration is added to the notification about the file not in the project. Use Configure for the current file option:
- An issue with code completion for upper-case keywords has been fixed (CPP-30946).
- We improved the performance of the internal compiler information collection step which CLion runs after CMake reloading (CPP-29220).
- False C++20 range errors should now have been eliminated after the recent update of our Clangd-based language engine to a newer LLVM version. (CPP-28214).
You can find the full release notes here.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
CLion Classic 2023.3 Released With AI Assistant, Meson and Bazel Support, Enhancements for Embedded Developers
CLion 2023.3 features JetBrains AI Assistant, expands project models support, and empowers embedded developers with support for device tree files.
CLion 2023.3 Release Candidate
CLion 2023.3 is on its way, and the release candidate for v2023.3 is already available! To install CLion 2023.3 RC (build 233.11799.171), download it from the website, update via the Toolbox App, or use this snap package (for Ubuntu). You need an active subscription or a trial license to use CLi…
CLion Nova: A New Update With Various Bug Fixes
CLion Nova, a free preview of CLion with the ReSharper C++/Rider C++ language engine, was announced recently. We’re excited to see how well you liked the first build! There are about 3,700 users right now and the overall feedback is mostly positive, especially that which is related to performance an…
CLion 2023.3 Goes Beta
The Beta version of CLion Classic 2023.3 is now available with key improvements and changes that are expected in the upcoming release. Download build 233.11799.37 from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package for Ubuntu. If you are using CLion Nova, note that we do not plan to release…