CLion 2023.1 EAP3: Fixes for vcpkg and CMake
The new CLion 2023.1 EAP build is available!
CLion 2023.1 Early Access Program is live featuring vcpkg integration, an updated Attach to Process dialog, a new action for adding C++20 modules, support for QML syntax, and the ability to suspend and resume individual threads while debugging.
Today, we’re excited to share that a new CLion 2023.1 EAP build is available.
Build 231.6471.1 is available from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package (if you are using Ubuntu). Update via patch if you are using the previous EAP build.
Here are the highlights:
- Support for vcpkg received many enhancements and fixes.
- CLion now reloads CMake after installing the missing packages via vcpkg (CPP-31802).
- The Add packages to CMakeLists.txt action after the package installation now suggests copying the code to insert it in your CMake script (CPP-31814). The generated code itself was also improved.
- CLion now preserves the selected CMake profiles in the vcpkg settings (CPP-31869).
- We introduced several CMake integration updates.
- We fixed the clangd crash which made it impossible to show the inlay hints for
The full release notes are here.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
CLion 2023.3 EAP2: Support for Device Tree Files and Meson
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program has just started, featuring assembly view for files, enhanced C++ data flow analysis, and other updates. The CLion 2023.3 EAP2 build is ready for you to try! With it, you can finally start working on Meson projects in CLion and benefit from device tree format s…
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open
We recently shared our preliminary plans for v2023.3, which we plan to release at the end of November. We are now happy to announce that the CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) starts today! Our EAP lets the community participate in discussions devoted to our products and influence the developm…
CLion 2023.2.2 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.2 is now available! The fixes included in this bug-fix update are listed below. Download build 232.9921.42 from our website, through the Toolbox App, as a snap package for Ubuntu, or via a patch from inside the IDE. DOWNLOAD CLION This update’s main highlights includ…
CLion 2023.2.1 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.1 is now available! If you haven’t yet upgraded to v2023.2, now is definitely a good time to do so! The key enhancements in the major 2023.2 update include: The Beta version of AI Assistant is now available as a plugin with limited access. Streamlined integratio…