Here is the third bug-fix update for DataGrip 2019.3.
- The right schema is used when adding a foreign key constraint to a table. DBE-9743
- Auto sync is working after a DROP followed by a CREATE statement. DBE-9980
- No more freezes in JOIN completion. DBE-9844
- [Oracle] The OracleSqlPlus dialect is back. DBE-10030
- [ClickHouse] Deleting rows works as expected.
- [BigQuery] Identifiers are quoted using back quotes.
- [BigQuery] LIMIT and OFFSET are generated when opening a table’s data.
The DataGrip Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!