Today we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2022.1.
[Oracle] DBE-6034: We have added support for virtual columns (aka computed columns).
- DBE-14943: Fixed an error with incorrect qualification of language objects.
- DBE-15080: Fixed bug with non-closing error pane when executing a query from SQL Injection.
- DBE-10691: Added a duplicate button next to the SSH dropdown so you can easily modify a copied datasource.
- DBE-13562: Removing a project from Recent Projects now works correctly.
- DBE-15228: Go to related now works with virtual foreign keys.
- DBE-14305: Made it possible to add JDBC drivers directly from zip archives.
- DBE-15324: Import progress bar now shows the import status correctly.
- DBE-15396: Fixed the incorrect appearance of diagram edges.
- DBE-15161: Copy Column Name action now works for multiple columns.
- DBE-11706: Enabled the UP and DOWN keys in numeric fields in the datetime picker.
- DBE-15284: Fixed the problem with tree scrolling in Modify Table.
- DBE-15093: Fixed the problem with saving large files.
- DBE-9974: The Data tab will no longer be displayed for non-CSV files.
- Fixed the problem preventing the dumping of files in the SQL Generator.
- [Microsoft SQL Server] DBE-15198: Explain Analyze works correctly.
- [BigQuery] DBE-15005: Support for creating and dropping columns.
- [Snowflake] DBE-15310: Fixed the bug with introspection.
- [MySQL] DBE-15251: Fixed invalid code for security invoker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
DataGrip 2023.3 EAP 2 is Out!
Hello, DataGrip community! The second Early Access Program version for DataGrip 2023.3 is here. If you want to try the new features before the official release, this is for you! Introspection scheduler It's now possible to set an introspection interval for each data source. Materialized…
DataGrip 2023.3 EAP is Open
Hello! We’re starting our 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) and, as usual, we invite you to try the latest features and improvements we’re adding to DataGrip ahead of the official release. Let’s take a look at what’s inside the first EAP build. DataGrip takes a long time to introspec…
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …
Today, we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2023.1. Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in v2023.1.2: DBE-16982 A memory leak that occurred when exporting data to a file has been fixed. DBE-17820 Add/Clone/Delete Column menu items no longer disappear when editing a…