DataGrip 2022.2 EAP 3
Hello! The third DataGrip 2022.2 EAP build is now available with several new fixes:
- DBE-14980: When opening the Quick Documentation for cells, the related data is loaded automatically.
- DBE-15639: Incorrect placement of Origin and Target objects in the Migration window DDL diff preview has been fixed.
- DBE-10971: If the data in a table has been reordered, DataGrip will retain the order after closing and reopening the table.
- DBE-15694: Operator families matching is now supported.
- DBE-15644: [PostgreSQL] Fire mode is now respected when dumping to a DDL datasource.
- DBE-8557: [Azure SQL Database] SET ROWCOUNT is executed before Azure queries to limit page size.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!