DataGrip 2022.2 EAP 3
Hello! The third DataGrip 2022.2 EAP build is now available with several new fixes:
- DBE-14980: When opening the Quick Documentation for cells, the related data is loaded automatically.
- DBE-15639: Incorrect placement of Origin and Target objects in the Migration window DDL diff preview has been fixed.
- DBE-10971: If the data in a table has been reordered, DataGrip will retain the order after closing and reopening the table.
- DBE-15694: Operator families matching is now supported.
- DBE-15644: [PostgreSQL] Fire mode is now respected when dumping to a DDL datasource.
- DBE-8557: [Azure SQL Database] SET ROWCOUNT is executed before Azure queries to limit page size.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
DataGrip 2023.3 EAP 2 is Out!
Hello, DataGrip community! The second Early Access Program version for DataGrip 2023.3 is here. If you want to try the new features before the official release, this is for you! Introspection scheduler It's now possible to set an introspection interval for each data source. Materialized…
DataGrip 2023.3 EAP is Open
Hello! We’re starting our 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) and, as usual, we invite you to try the latest features and improvements we’re adding to DataGrip ahead of the official release. Let’s take a look at what’s inside the first EAP build. DataGrip takes a long time to introspec…
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …
DataGrip 2023.2 EAP 2: Redis Cluster, New Schema Migration Dialog and More
Hello, DataGrip community! The second Early Access Program version for DataGrip 2023.2 is here. If you want to try the new features before the official release, this post is for you! Support for Redis Clusters Now you can connect to Redis Clusters and have the same feature set as with standalo…