Hello! We’ve released the third bug-fix update for DataGrip 2022.2. Here’s what’s been improved:
- DBE-6418 We’ve added the Smallest subquery or statement option in Preferences | Query Execution | When inside statement execute. It will run the nested subquery under the cursor or the entire statement if there is no subquery.
- DBE-16264 Ignore modification of the identifier case in schema diff now works as expected.
- DBE-16138 The autocompletion popup in the Data Editor filter field is now enabled right after restart.
- DBE-16277 Modify object no longer generates extra grant/revoke statements.
- Escape in the in-editor result set now moves the focus to the editor as expected.
- DBE-15913 [Redshift] Routines are now introspected correctly.
- [SQL Server] We’ve fixed the issue with high CPU usage and improved performance.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …
Today, we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2023.1. Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in v2023.1.2: DBE-16982 A memory leak that occurred when exporting data to a file has been fixed. DBE-17820 Add/Clone/Delete Column menu items no longer disappear when editing a…
Nextсloud Performance Hacks with EverSQL and DataGrip
Hi, I'm Pasha. In my everyday life, I'm a Developer Advocate for data engineering, but by night, I'm a geek. Like, a really geeky geek! I have used Linux since 2009 as my primary OS (BTW I use Arch). If possible, I always prefer to host everything I use. So if you decide to drop me an email at me@as…