Hello! We’ve released the third bug-fix update for DataGrip 2022.2. Here’s what’s been improved:
- DBE-6418 We’ve added the Smallest subquery or statement option in Preferences | Query Execution | When inside statement execute. It will run the nested subquery under the cursor or the entire statement if there is no subquery.
- DBE-16264 Ignore modification of the identifier case in schema diff now works as expected.
- DBE-16138 The autocompletion popup in the Data Editor filter field is now enabled right after restart.
- DBE-16277 Modify object no longer generates extra grant/revoke statements.
- Escape in the in-editor result set now moves the focus to the editor as expected.
- DBE-15913 [Redshift] Routines are now introspected correctly.
- [SQL Server] We’ve fixed the issue with high CPU usage and improved performance.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!