DataGrip 2023.3: Data Visualization With the Lets-Plot Library, New Import Functionality, Numerous Improvements in Introspection, DynamoDB Support, and More!
DataGrip 2023.3 is out! Here’s a glimpse of what awaits you in this major new version. For a full overview of this update, please visit our What’s New page.
- Integration with the Lets-Plot library for streamlined, no-code data visualization.
New import functionality
- You can now import to multiple targets and make simultaneous edits, such as by changing the formats, encoding for several files, or altering schemas for multiple targets.
Working with data
- Customizable number formats in the data editor.
- The ability to render numbers as UNIX timestamps.
- [SQL Server] Support for import/export tables via BCP.
- Introspection intervals for each data source.
- Automatic introspection level for Oracle.
- Support for new objects in SQL Server: partition functions, partition schemes, partitions and related table and index properties, ledger tables, and filegroups.
- Support for materialized views in Redshift, which are now introspected and displayed in a dedicated node.
- [Oracle] Support for ref cursors in the query console.
- Enable/disable database objects.
If you’re interested in making the move to version 2023.3 or sending us any questions or suggestions you might have, here are a few links that you might find useful:
- Download DataGrip 2023.3
- Visit our What’s New page for a full list of improvements
- Tweet @ us!
- Report any bugs to our issue tracker
The DataGrip team
Subscribe to Blog updates
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …
DataGrip 2023.1 Quality Release
Hello! For DataGrip 2023.1, we focused entirely on quality. We’ve fixed many bugs that had accumulated in our public issue tracker (not the most fun part of the job, but important nonetheless). While there won’t be any new features for you to explore this time, we hope you’ll notice impr…
DataGrip 2022.3: Redis Support, Quick Filter In Database Explorer, Pattern-Based Schema Filtering, Formats for Datetime Fields, and More!
DataGrip 2022.3 is here! This is the third major update of 2022, and it’s packed with various enhancements. Let’s take a look at what it has to offer! For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s new page. General Redis SupportNew UI available via settingsNew Settings Syn…
DataGrip 2022.2: The option to import multiple CSV files, New Modify UI, Playground and Script resolve modes, and more!
Hello, We’ve just released the second major update of 2022. Here’s a list of all the improvements introduced in 2022.2. For detailed descriptions of all new features and enhancements, please visit our What’s new page. The option to import multiple CSV files You can now select several CSV fi…