JetBrains Academy: New Projects and Topics in April
It’s been a month since our big content update. Today, we are ready to share what we’ve been working on in April. In terms of numbers, we created 6 new projects and 23 educational topics. Moreover, thanks to your feedback, we also released 4 projects from Beta. Read on to learn more!
- Comparator, Choosing the right collection (Java > Working with data)
- Test lifecycle annotations, Parameterized test (Java > Errorless code)
- Scroll bars (Desktop > Java Swing)
New projects: Duplicate File Handler (Beta), Arithmetic Exam Application (Beta), HyperSearch Engine (Beta)
Projects released from Beta: Knight’s Tour Puzzle, Convoy Shipping Company, Dominoes, Bill Splitter
- SQLAlchemy mappings, Intro to SQLAlchemy, Match object and flags (Python > Additional instruments)
- TF-IDF vectorizer, Modifying a dataframe, Accessing data in a dataframe (Data science > Instruments)
New project: Simple Version Control System (Beta)
Kotlin Developer: Android
- Fragments (Android > Fragments)
- Handlers (Android > Android Core > Handlers)
- Text, images and buttons, View binding, Drawables overview (Android > User Interface)
- Checking external resource, Sorting and deduplication (Fundamentals > Dev tools)
- File types (Fundamentals > Essentials)
- Rank of a matrix, LU-decomposition (Math > Linear algebra > Matrices)
- Modulo division with negative numbers (Math > Discrete math > Number theory)
- Higher-order linear differential equations (Math > Differential equations)
Keep in mind that the Beta projects are in the early stages of testing. We appreciate your feedback on such projects – it helps us improve and publically release them sooner.
Your JetBrains Academy team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JetBrains Academy’s New Projects and Topics: September Update
The latest content update, featuring four new projects and more than 90 new topics to learn.
JetBrains Academy’s New Projects and Topics: August Update
Register For the School on the Practice and Theory of Distributed Computing
Join us for four days of hands-on computer science education with industry experts in a sunny paradise.